Dual Float Alarm with Shutoff
Ensure you do not overfill rubber-lined, field-erected tanks or other tanks. These indoor/outdoor UL-listed high-level alarms provide an audible alarm and strobe signal, as well as disconnect pump power. Protect both your equipment and liquid investment with MEI’s high-level alarms.
- Configurable multi-tone alarm (eight tones at 73-85dB)
- Strobe signal
- Can disconnect pump power.
- Adjustable float (4” to 30”) or derated tanks a (36” to 96”)
- 2 floats within a tank - 2 audible alarms & strobe signals
- Valve is positively closed when higher float is tripped and will not reopen until tank level is reduced.
- Not for fluids that require explosion-proof or intrinsically safe electronics.
- Regular alarm testing is recommended.
Options: Electric operated butterfly valve to close fill line with battery backup system